16 March 2015

Darkness Becomes Light

And this is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and people loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil. For all who do evil hate the light and do not come to the light, so that their deeds may not be exposed. But those who do what is true come to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that their deeds have been done in God.                                                       ~ John 3:19-21
The light I seek already
Shines… I feel it
I hear it,
I see it… but through my greying veil.

I see with it lighting into my darkness
I hear with it piercing my deafness
I feel with it kindling my loneliness
I touch with it sensing my crooked formation.

My darkness pulls my light inside to it
And thus my light lives in my wrestling
And my darkness cannot discern or glean my light
But becomes my light.

In my black darkness the light shines,
it must, it cannot do other, forever
and ever and all ways. It is not my light but The Light.
Kindling warmth as affection’s desire pulling me into my being,
In my human heart thus I must be
Love is the I will
Be as I am.

Thy will be light.

No comments:

Post a Comment