10 July 2012

Photography

In the beginning as a 6 year old boy I enjoyed seeing my Father's photography magazine pictures. I saw Edward Weston’s image, Nude Oceano. Later on I learned to make my own photographs. I'd turn away from this again and again. I'd return again and again. It was my way of being with myself and with others. I transformed my photography and being into my ambition. I differentiated my being and my ambition. I transformed my seeing and being into creating images for money. I matured and became adult. I mastered multiple analog photographic technologies, multiple lighting systems, with all camera formats on locations and in studio. It was work. I was not Edward Weston but his work was the spark. 
And . . . I was my passion and that made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment