25 June 2012

Baptism

As I went down to the river to pray
Learnin’ ‘bout the ‘rigional way
as Dylan would wear the starry crown
Oh Lord, show us the way
Oh Brother, let’s go down
Come on down, don't you want to go down
Oh Brother, lets go down
Down in the river to pray
As I went wadin’ in the river to pray
Preparin’ for the good old way
Could I see the Spirit’s crown
The Lord’s, leading the way
Oh Father, let's go down
Come on down, don't you want to go down
Oh Father, lets go down
Down in the river to pray
As I went swimmin’ in the river and prayed
Prayin’ the words for the good old way
I’m swimmin’ with the river an’ jis hafta say
Oh Lord, you’re showing the way
Oh Sister, let’s go down
Come on down, I can feel ya comin’ down
Oh Sister, you’ve come down
Flowin’ in the river 
‘n pray
As I'm swimmin’ in the river and prayin’
Bein’ 
‘bout that good old way
Dylan wears His starry crown,
Oh Lord, you’ll show him the way
Oh, Spirit let’s go down
Come on down, don’t you want to go down
Oh, Spirit let’s all go down
Into the river ‘n pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment